Thursday, December 8, 2011

Meltdown Numero Uno

Caution!  Skip over this one if you don't want to hear me venting.

I had my first meltdown today...

I'm not sure if it was because my hands have blisters on them from making my bouquets, I woke up at 3am today, today is the exact two week mark of me being sick, or the fact that my wedding venue continues to screw me over time after time...

or a combination of them all perhaps?

I'm pretty sure this all came crashing down on me today because I FINALLY got everything planned out as far as my budget.  I made it so EVERYTHING fit in (because we were above the budget).  I finally had everything all nicely planned out today (this literally fell into place TODAY) and now that planning is ruined.

Hasta lavista major progress.




I don't think I am ever going to get over this sickness because of all this stress.
maybe my next post will be a happy one...

No comments:

Post a Comment